Monday, July 8, 2013

Stars and squares

With two little ones in tow, it's almost impossible to find a moment to breathe some days, let alone sew.  But it makes me happy.  So I try to fit it on those rare days when I am not completely exhausted.  


I decided the Bee had to have another quilt after he was born.  I had been wanting to try scrappy stars for a while.  They were fun and "quick" to make.  I'd love to make a whole quilt with them someday.


started this when the Bee was a few weeks old, and finished it before he started crawling.  I call that a success.

Deets:  Stars and Squares baby quilt
Size: 42x42ish
Fabrics: Lucy's crab shack charm packs, Kona white solid

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't have written a better opener to this blog post if I wanted to. I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old and my sewing machine calls every day; it's unfortunate I can't answer all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your baby quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest baby quilt ever! Love the fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!