Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two months

Yesterday was the two month mark for our upcoming wedding. I've been pretty hands on in the planning process, and while it's been stressful at times (for me and those around me), I think I'll look back on the day and be glad when I see my personal touch in some of the details. I have a lot of thoughts to share about wedding planning. I feel like I've learned a lot in this process. But I'll save that for a longer post. For now, here's a wedding board (one of many) that I have been using as my inspiration.


Via Snippet and Ink

2 comments:

  1. With that inspiration board, I'm sure your wedding will be beyond lovely. Than again, even without I know you would create a beautiful, special day! Good luck in the next few weeks and months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY cow! Two months - wow - time is flying by!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!