Sunday, August 16, 2009

Format change

Just a little heads up for those reading my blog through Bloglines or Google Reader: You have to go to my blog now to read/see my posts in entirety (including pictures). My RSS feed will only show a preview. I recently discovered that someone was copying my words and pictures and publishing them on their blog as their own, obviously without my permission. It freaked me out enough to change the way I post to make it more difficult for people to do this. So, I apologize for making it a little more difficult to read my posts but I hope you'll still stop by. :)

9 comments:

  1. Gosh, that is a huge bummer! I'm sorry you had to find that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's strange, it would freak me out too. Much sympathy. I don't tend to leave comments, but I enjoy your blog and will continue to stop by and be inspired by what you are up to. :-) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its seems like that is happening a lot right now. a lot of the blogs I follow mentioned the same thing happening. How did you find out about it? I want to make sure it doesnt happen to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, how did you find out?! That sucks. Hope the new format helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you mind explaining how you changed this? It's always annoyed me how my blog only shows up as a preview, and I'd like to change it if I can.

    That's horrible what happened to your blog! I hope doing this helps and won't effect your readership too much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you had to experience that. I'm glad you let us know as I use bloglines - since I now know I'll check out your blog. I hope whoever is doing this stops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I don't understand (besides how you found out) is why anyone would want to do that? I love your blog, the garment sewing and quilting are fabulous. thanks for sharing. g

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that. That's a little disturbing to say the least. I'm curious how you figured it out too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!