Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday girls


Before I left for Bali I made my niece this dress for her fourth birthday. I used the Oliver and S tea party sundress pattern and some denim and Ginger Blossom fabric I had in my stash. Other than adding length (note to self: add length to the pattern before you cut the fabric!), the dress fits Corinne wonderfully. The Oliver and S fall patterns are adorable too. I wish they came in my size!

You can see a picture of Corinne wearing the dress on her first day of school over on her mommy's site. Today happens to be Kathy's birthday, so be sure to leave a birthday wish for her while you're there! Happy Birthday big sis!!! (Kathy, you're going go have to wait until next week to see your present - no sneak peeks here!)

5 comments:

  1. Very fall, very cute! I'm enjoying seeing everyones take on the Oliver+S patterns. I love your blog, by the way! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so cute! I'm happy your back with pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wishes! :) I love this dress, too, the way it fits. I can't wait to make it myself in a croduroy fabric. :)

    I can wait for those gifts. :) I wonder what it is? You have so many great ideas, I know I will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute dress! I love pinks and denim together. What an honor she wore it the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!