Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pears!

Man I love these pears. When I saw them in the store I asked myself what I could make with this fabric so that I could see them every day. Pajama pants of course! My pajama pant/lounge wear wardrobe needed a little face lift anyhow.


Bo didn't want to be a part of this shot, as much as I tried. He probably thought I looked ridiculous posing in pear pajama pants. That cat is all about appearances.

My sister gave me these tags for Christmas. They are especially handy for a project like this, when it's hard to tell the front from the back!

7 comments:

  1. I love those pants! Very cute fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great pyjama trousers, as we say in the UK! I love your creations.
    I have just started my own blog and your blog is one of those that has given me inspiration to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pants look both great and comfy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same way when I saw a variation on the pear fabric- when I saw the lemons I purchased too many yards on the spur of the moment because I was IN LOVE! Your jammies look quite comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DARLING DARLING DARLING!!! Love them:) I have that fabric too but I'm too chicken to cut into it yet. PJ pants would be perfect. But then again a skirt would be perfect, or a bag.....see my dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute! I love the pants. Great job! I bet it's fun getting ready for bed with those great pears!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!