Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello from Bali!

Our trip is almost over which makes me feel sad but slightly relieved. Bali is an amazing and beautiful place filled with the friendliest people. However, one of the reasons I love traveling is the nostalgia and appreciation it makes me feel for home. I miss my apartment, friends, and kitties. I'm also ready to jump into Fall! Especially so since Flair (see previous post) is almost done. Oh yeah, I've been taking full opportunity if of the sit and knit time I've had here on vacation. Though it is hard to knit by the pool for obvious reasons.

I'll share pictures when I return. Until then, be well!

8 comments:

  1. A trip to Bali is on my wish list. Enjoy the warm weather while you can! Fall will be right here waiting for you when you return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Can't wait to see Flair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just discovered your blog and am captivated!
    I wrote a little paragraph about you along with a link to here on my blog! You are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pool...I'm so jealous! Enjoy the rest of your trip and I can't wait to see your finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are enjoying your trip! If I were you...I might just 'miss' my trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy the rest of your vacation! can't wait to see your knitting! i have started a lace scarf---i have ripped it out 8 times....argh!
    safe travels, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i always get homesick when i am away too!
    so nice to come home!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!