Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let's move on already!

I haven't been posting this last week because I've been working on a super secret project that I can't show just yet. mwahaha. Now that I've pretty much wrapped that up, I'm ready to wrap up my mini wardrobe challenge. It's time to move on ! However, I'm stuck. Big surprise, right? I seem to get caught up in indecision all the time.

Here's my shirt dilemma. I'm leaning towards the simpler, only-two-pattern-pieces, but suits my needs option (3640).

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see how the Vogue pattern turns out. I have been wanting to buy that pattern. I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can;t wait to see your surprise! I know whatever pattern you pick will be beautiful, but from my experience a simple pattern is great for a printed fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!