Monday, October 2, 2006

More swap goodies


As I was walking home the other day I thought to myself, "Oh, it would be so nice to have a package today". I then immediately thought that I really shouldn't get my hopes too high. But when I got home, I discovered that I had three packages waiting for me to open!

My first package was another initial from Moki's letter swap. Isn't it cute! Leta made this for me and I am so pleased with it. I have the perfect spot for it on my shelf in my "studio" (aka, dining room corner). You should check out all the other beautiful things Leta makes on her blog. I especially love her cards.


The next package was a quilted letter from Jackie. She blogs about it here, but it is so much more stunning in person. She got the inspiration from a French alphabet song. The funny thing is that one of my favorite songs is called "Soleil" by Badly Drwan Boy so this quilted applique is perfect for me. Thank you Jackie!

I apologize for the poor lighted pictures in this post. I haven't been home much in the daylight. Later this week I will share with you the other package as well as a new craft obsession I feel coming on. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!